Order Management System (OMS)
Wolfpack’s Order Management System (OMS) allows to view, edit and manage orders across all sales channels. The OMS is built on the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), which pulls orders from the order generating channels (webshop, marketplaces, consumer app, store systems etc ) in realtime, making it a true Omnichannel OMS.
Key benefits of our OMS
- Centrally manage the full lifecycle — from capture to orchestration to fulfillment
- Allocate items for fulfillment based on business strategies (e.g. ship-from-store)
- Update configuration, lifecycle and business logic in real-time
- Coordinate business rules across channels
- Create efficient workflows for approving refunds
- View customer’s full order history — in-store and online
The OMS Order management system by wolfpack enables omnichannel transactions in the online channel, in stores and in marketplaces (such as Amazon, Zalando, Google Shopping or Bol.com) and any other system that captures customers orders. We distinguish 5 key categories of use cases, within each category we see the following examples most used by our customers.
Buy at home
Buy in Store
Within the implementation, we jointly define which of the use cases are relevant for you.
And for ease use case the business rules are jointly defined and implemented. An example: The use case “Buy online and pick-up in store” a business rule may be that we would only show stock in a store with minimum 2 items on stock, only show 3 stores close to a customer based on his IP-address, and exclude the smallest stores as they may not have the set-up to handle pick-ups.