Lead Front-end Developer
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Lead Front-end Developer
As a Lead Front-end Developer take a leading role where it comes to our e-commerce projects. The team and the quality of our projects grow under your inspiring leadership. You are hands-on and you know how to get others excited and enthusiastic. At Wolfpack we mainly build on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. You have several years of experience with this and are ready for the next step in your career.
Do you want to work with (inter) national clients such as Cape Union Mart, O’Neill and Stichd? And do you want to continue to build a great team? Then we are looking for you. Keywords in which you recognize yourself:
- Have at least 4 experience at a digital agency where you have worked on e-commerce projects
- Have experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- In addition to programming, also want to make your team better
- Work together with customers and like that interaction
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field
- Are an expert in SASS and familiar with BEM as a naming convention
- Are familiar with the use of tools such as GIT, NPM and Webpack
- Follow coding standards and best practices within the development cycle, code review processes
- Have practical knowledge of responsive design, SEO, W3C and accessibility standards for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments.
- An open company culture with an ambitious team;
- Opportunities to do what you are good at and to further develop your skills through training;
- The space to be yourself;
- Winter sports holiday and other fantastic outings;
- and of course good primary and secondary conditions.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Wolfpack Agency: an e-commerce agency with a rich history and branches in Amsterdam and Cape Town. We develop omni-channel e-commerce web shops and have built our own Omni-channel Retail Platform. We believe that every organization must be able to move and act quickly. To do this, they need a commerce environment with the same capabilities and a partner that delivers. We are Wolfpack.
If you are interested in joining our team then send your resume and written personal statement to email@example.com