Lead Front-end developer
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Lead Front-end Developer. As Lead Front-end Developer you set out the lines where it comes to our e-commerce projects.
The team and the quality of our projects grow under your inspiring leadership. You are hands-on and you know how to get others excited and enthusiastic. At Wolfpack we mainly build on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. You also have several years of experience with this and are ready for the next step in your career. Do you want to work with (inter) national clients such as Cape Union Mart, O’Neill and Stichd? And do you want to continue building a great team? Then we are looking for you.
We are a young company of experts with a goal to create seamless shopping experiences for consumers, and offer retailers smart and flexible solutions that increase sales and customer satisfaction.
Keywords in which you recognize yourself:
- Have at least 4 experience with a digital agency where you have worked on e-commerce projects;
- Have experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud;
- In addition to programming, also wants to make your team better;
- Works together with customers and likes that too;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Are an expert in SASS and familiar with BEM as a naming convention;
- Are familiar with the use of tools such as GIT, NPM and Webpack;
- Follows coding standards and best practices within the development cycle, code review processes;
- Has practical knowledge of responsive design, SEO, W3C and accessibility standards for desktop, tablet and mobile;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments.
- An open company culture with an ambitious team;
- Opportunities to do what you are good at and to further develop your skills through training;
- The space to be yourself;
- Winter sports holiday and other fantastic outings;
- And of course good primary and secondary conditions.
Please send your resume to Arjen Bultje